Master: Human Kinetics – Physiotherapy sciences
PhD: Human Kinetics
- Collaborator at Health Research Unit – UIS, School of Health, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Assistant Professor at School of Health, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Coordinator of the Bachelor of Physiotherapy at School of Health, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Physiotherapy fundamentals;
- Applied Research and Monograph;
- Clinical practice
- Animal and human movement biomechanics including analysis of mechanical load of the musculoskeletal system;
- Study of underlying mechanisms of peripheral nerve injury and regeneration in rat model and the role of active and passive exercise on nerve regeneration and functional recovery;
- Development of experimental tools to study specific health conditions and neuromuscular changes;
- Clinical trials for rehabilitation programs.